TRANE XL19i (Ultra Efficiency)
For the top of the line in cool comfort for your family, look no further. The XL19i is among the industry’s most efficient air conditioners available. What does that mean for you? It means you’ll enjoy total comfort even on the hottest days of the year while lowering your costs at the same time.
- Efficient performance
The XL19i’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 19.50 is among the highest energy efficiency rating of any air conditioner available today. The XL19i has two compressors: one for milder weather and a second larger compressor for those extremely hot days. It’s like having two units in one.
- ComfortLink II Capable (available on select models)
ComfortLink II communicating technology (available on select models) connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates wherever you are.
- Economical operation
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
- Quiet comfort
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to quietly provide maximum comfort.
- Durable construction
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
- Better indoor air
Add a Trane Air Cleaner to your system for filtering that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants throughout your entire home for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home. And Trane CleanEffects™ is now proven to remove more than 99% of the common flu virus from your home’s filtered air.
TRANE XL19i specifics
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL19i includes:
- Dual Climatuff® Compressors
- Woven Spine Fin™ Coil
- Comfort-R™ mode approved for enhanced humidity control
- Two-Stage Cooling
- Variable-Speed Fan Motor
- Full-Side Louvered Panels
- WeatherGuard™ Top Protects Components
- Baked-On Powder Paint
- Weather Resistant WeatherGuard™ Fasteners
- DuraTuff™ Rust Proof Base Pan
- Quick-Sess Cabinet with Full Coil Protection
- Sound Insulator on Compressors
Did you know?
When matched with a variable speed indoor unit from Trane, the XL19i has another special feature. It’s a method of enhancing airflow that we call Comfort-R™ and it gives you greater humidity control in cooling. This is accomplished by running the fan at a slower speed during start-up. Comfort-R™ also provides warmer air during heating start-up in the XL19i Weathertron® Heat Pump. These managed cycles reduce temperature variances for the optimum in home comfort.
Backed by Trane’s industry-leading limited warranty
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty on compressors and outdoor coil
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- The Ten-Year Functional Parts Warranty extends to the indoor gas furnace, coil, air handler, or thermostat
- when installed as part of a complete XLi comfort system
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties cover labor, refrigerant and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties apply for residential use only.
|Model||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.