HVAC Maintenance Plan in Pasadena, Annapolis, and Crofton, MD and the Surrounding Areas
A proper HVAC system is necessary for a comfortable environment in the ever-changing weather. HVAC system’s lifespan can be prolonged with regular maintenance and ensure it operates efficiently, saving you money on energy bills and avoiding costly breakdowns. If you live in Pasadena, MD, and the surrounding areas, Loves Heating and Air has got you covered with a comprehensive HVAC maintenance plan.
We understand that repairing or replacing a malfunctioning air conditioner and furnace can be costly, which is why we also offer financings for our maintenance plans. Contact us today to schedule your service. You can also reach out to us through our Facebook page.
What Does Our HVAC Maintenance Plan Include?
Our comprehensive HVAC maintenance plan includes the following services:
- Check and replace the air filter as needed
- Clean dirt and debris from coils
- Check for leaks or refrigerant imbalances
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Tighten worn or loose connections
- Adjust settings as necessary
- Repair any damaged components within the technician’s skill set
Besides these, our HVAC maintenance plan also includes the following
- Preventive maintenance inspections of your system in the spring and fall
- Priority placement for “Preferred Customer” service calls
- 15% Preferred Customer Discount given to parts and labor costs related to repairs made within the annual renewable contract period (some exceptions apply; see to policy for full details)
Benefits Of Regular HVAC Maintenance
Regular heating and air conditioning maintenance can help increase its efficiency. This can help lower energy bills and save money, as the system will require less energy to heat and cool your home. It also helps reduce overall wear and tear of the heating and air conditioning system.
Improved Heating and Cooling
Regular upkeep of your HVAC system is vital to ensure it performs optimally. This way, you can keep the temperature inside your home comfortable and pleasant all season long. Regular maintenance will also help ensure that heating and cooling performance stays at its best for years to come.
By having regular maintenance performed, you can prolong the lifespan of your heating and air conditioning systems. Maintenance can help identify problems before they become serious, and technicians can make necessary repairs to prevent breakdowns. This can help avoid costly repairs and early system replacement, resulting in long-term savings.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
Routine maintenance can enhance indoor air quality by removing allergens and pollutants that can harm air quality. Improved indoor air quality can improve overall health and well-being for home residents.
Sign Up Your HVAC Maintenance With Us
If you search for HVAC companies near me, you’ll find Loves Heating and Air and get the best service in the Maryland area. Our experienced and certified technicians have been extensively trained to service all models of HVAC systems so that you can trust us with assurance. Contact us to schedule your heating and air conditioning maintenance appointment.
Interested in keeping your system running in tip-top shape? Our Annual Residential Preventative Maintenance Policy is just the thing for you! our policy includes:
- One Spring and one Fall preventative maintenance inspection of your system(s)
- “Preferred Customer” priority placement for service calls
- 15% Preferred Customer Discount applied to parts and labor fees associated with repairs (certain exclusions apply – refer to policy for complete details) that are performed during the annual renewable contract term
Additional terms and conditions may apply.