Here at Love’s Heating and Air, we are committed to the safety of both your family and our technicians. Our team has completed thorough training and is prepped and ready to ensure that your heating and air conditioning needs are taken care of.
Here are some of the things you may want to take advantage of, so we can all be more efficient during the process.
• Video Walkthrough – we use Facetime, Google Hangout or Zoom
Here are some of the things you can expect from our technicians when they show up at your home.
• Upon arriving, we can greet you any way you choose – foot bump, elbow bump, wave, wink, courtesy, salute, etc. 🙂
• Plastic gloves that will be worn throughout our visit- upon request
• Wearing Masks- upon request
• Carry hand sanitizer
• Wearing booties on their shoes
• Wipe down all areas we contact with the disinfectant
• Limit exposure to 6 – 8 feet
• And of course, we will provide excellent indoor air quality, heating and air conditioning solutionsOur goal is to ensure your safety, health, comfort and energy efficiency.
Let’s make your home the perfect place for your “staycation”. Live, laugh, be comfortable, and most of all- Stay Safe and Healthy!