TRANE 2/4TEH 6-Way Convertible Air Handlers
Quiet and efficient comfort – Our 2/4TEH air handler is designed to provide a maximum of comfort with a minimum amount of space and cost. With its compact size, it’s easy to install and maintain, and with its efficient operation, it’s also easy on your utility bills.
- High efficiency 4-speed blower motor
Provides airflow flexibility to match your heating and cooling requirements. Delivers exceptional air flow and efficiency.
- Vortica™ advanced air flow system
High efficiency Vortica blower provdes a consisten flow of warm, comfortable air, while operating quietly and efficiently. Composite material will not crack, corrode or rust.
- “No Leak” base pan
Rust resistant, polycarbonate drain pan is sloped to reduce standing water.
TRANE 2/4TEH specifics
Every Trane air handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your system will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The 2/4TEH includes:
- High-efficiency blower motor
- Vortica™ advanced blower system
- Compact cabinet only 21” deep
- Easy access to filters
- Insulated galvanized heavy steel cabinet
Backed by Trane’s industry leading-limited warranty
- Five-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If you have an Air Handler installed at the same time as an XLi outdoor condensing unit, those units will be covered for 10 years on internal functional parts as part of the Outdoor Unit System Warranty.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties cover labor, refrigerant and other costs not covered by the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty, so you are covered for all parts and labor for the lifetime of the warranties.
- Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase.
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.