TRANE XL900 7-day Communicating Programmable Comfort Control
The TRANE XL900 Series Comfort Control makes adjusting your home’s climate more convenient than ever. Because it features Trane’s advanced ComfortLink™II communicating technology, it can link all of the main components of your system, to maintain your perfect temperature and humidity. And with the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM), it can even be accessed remotely by phone.
- ComfortLink II Capable
ComfortLink II communicating technology (available on select models) connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates wherever you are.
- Reliable operation
In addition to the benefits of the precise calibration and maintenance alerts of the communicating system, materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Effortless programming
A clear, menu driven setup makes programming quick and easy.
TRANE XL900 Series 7-day Communicating Programmable Comfort Control specifics
Every Trane control is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your system will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Trane XL900 Series 7-day Communicating Programmable Comfort control includes:
- 7-day programmable and Energy Star qualified
- ComfortLink II Compatibility
- Diagnostic Alert light
- Critical Error codes messages let you know if a problem arises
- Bright back-lit display with interactive touchscreen
- Programming functions stored in permanent memory
- Auto changeover
- Programmable fan
- Remote access with Telephone Access Module accessory
- Filter change reminders
- Humidifier pad change reminder
- Humidity Sensor
- Dehumidification control
- Keypad lock
- Built-in Outdoor temperature sensor
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties cover labor and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty so you are covered for all parts and labor for the lifetime of the warranties
- Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase.
|TCONT900||four-stage heat (gas and electric) and two-stage cool and humidity sensor|
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.