TRANE XL15i (Super Efficiency)
With the XL15i, you’ll notice a lot of things. Things like efficient operation that lowers your energy bills, and tough construction. But one thing you might not notice is when it’s running. Why? The XL15i is the quietest of all our single-stage systems. That’s comfort you can feel, and hear.
- Efficient performance
The XL15i’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 16.50 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
- Economical operation
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
- Quiet cooling
The XL15i features the lowest sound level of all Trane single-stage systems.
- Durable construction
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Better indoor air
Add a Trane Air Cleaner to your system for filtering that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants throughout your entire home for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
TRANE XL15i specifics
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL15i includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Comfort-R™ Mode Approved for Better Humidity Control
- Full-Side Louvered Panels Protect Your Investment
- WeatherGuard II™ Top Shields Unit From Debris and Damage
- Baked-On Powder Paint Resists Rust
- Unique DuraTuff™ Non-Corrosive Basepan
- Advanced Fan System
- Sound Insulator on Compressor
Backed by Trane’s industry-leading limited warranty
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty on compressors and outdoor coil
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If you have an indoor gas furnace, coil or air handler installed at the same time as a XL15i outdoor condensing unit, those units will be covered for ten years on internal functional parts as part of the outdoor unit system warranty.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor, refrigerant, and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty, so you are covered for all parts and labor for the lifetime of the warranties.
- Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties apply for residential use only.
|Model||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.