TRANE XV90i (Two-Stage Variable Speed)
Reliable gas heating for gentle warmth and cleaner air – Whether it’s a bit of gentle warmth you want when there’s a chill in the air, or high-performance heat when it’s freezing cold, the XV90i furnace provides two stages of energy-efficient warmth along with built-in Trane CleanEffects technology for the most advanced air filtration on the market.
- Efficient performance
The XV90i is rated with up to 93% AFUE and is Energy Star qualified.
- Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed-fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
- Durable construction
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
- Better indoor air
Trane CleanEffects technology is built in to your system for filtering that removes up to 99% of dust, pollen and other irritants throughout your entire home, keeping it cleaner, healthier and more comfortable.
TRANE SV90i specifics
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV90i includes:
- Variable Speed Blower
- Built-in Trane CleanEffects™ technology offering whole-house air filtration with space-saving flexibility
- Two stage gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and better comfort control
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R
- Durable adaptive silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt fuse protects controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Convertible to horizontal left
- AL29-4C Stainless Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger
- ERV and humidifier compatible
- Air-filtration system includes cleanable collection cells
Backed by Trane’s first rate limited warranty
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on heat exchanger.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If your XV90i furnace is installed at the same time as a new Trane XLi Outdoor Condensing Unit, it will be covered for ten years on internal functional parts as part of the outdoor unit system warranty.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty so you are covered for labor for the lifetime of the warranties.
- Warranties are for residential use
- Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase.
|Model||Nominal Capacity Output*
Stage 1 / Stage 2
|Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
|TUX2B060AFV3VA||36,700 / 56,000||93.7||40||17.5||28|
|TUX2B080AFV3VA||48,000 / 73,000||92.5||40||17.5||28|
|TUX2C100AFV4VA||60,000 / 93,000||93.0||40||21.0||28|
|TUX2D120AFV5VA||66,600 / 112,000||92.5||40||24.5||28|
*Other capacities are possible with a nozzle change. Ask your dealer for additional information.
** Isolated Combustion System
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.