TRANE XR13 (High Efficiency)
Expect cost-savings and comfort from the TRANE XR13 and the XR14. Extreme-weather tested and packed with Trane’s innovative technology, an XR air conditioner cools air quietly and affordably, turning your home into a welcoming place.
- Efficient performance
The XR13’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 14.00 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
- Economical operation
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
- Durable construction
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Better indoor air
Add a Trane Air Cleaner to your system for filtering that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants throughout your entire home for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
TRANE XR13 specifics
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR13 includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Full-Side Louvered Panels Protect Your Investment
- Baked-On Powder Paint Resists Rust
- Unique DuraTuff™ Non-Corrosive Basepan
- Quick-Sess Cabinet with Full Coil Protection
- Sound Insulator on Compressor
Backed by Trane’s industry-leading limited warranty
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty on compressors and outdoor coil
- Five-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- Optional Extended Warranties Available. Extended Warranties cover labor, refrigerant and other
- costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
- Ask full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties apply for residential use only.
|Model||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.