TRANE XL16i (Ultra Efficiency)
Whether it’s hot or mild, the Trane XL16i is your unit for flexible family comfort. With two-stage cooling, your home will be able to beat the heat, even in rooms that have proved to be hard to cool in the past.
- Efficient performance
The XL16i’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 17.15 makes it an energy efficient choice for home comfort.
- Economical operation
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
- Two-stage cooling
Two stages of cooling meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings.
- Durable construction
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Better indoor air
Add a Trane Air Cleaner to your system for filtering that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants throughout your entire home for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
TRANE XL16i specifics
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16i includes:
- Climatuff® Staged Scroll Compressor
- Comfort-R™ Mode Approved
- Full-Side Louvered Panels
- WeatherGuard II™ Top
- Baked-On Powder Paint
- Corrosion-Resistant WeatherGuard™ Fasteners
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ Non-Corrosive Basepan
- Unique Mounting of Shaft Down Fan Motor
- Multi-Stage Fan
- Quick-Sess Cabinet with Full Coil Protection
- Low sound with advanced fan system and Sound Insulators on Compressors
Backed by Trane’s first rate limited warranty
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty on compressors and outdoor coil
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If you have an indoor gas furnace, coil or air handler installed at the same time as a XL16i outdoor condensing unit, those units will be covered for ten years on internal functional parts as part of the outdoor unit system warranty.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor, refrigerant and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty, so you are covered for all parts and labor for the lifetime of the warranties.
- Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties apply for residential use only.
|Model||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.