TRANE XL14i (Super Efficiency)
At Trane, every unit they build is designed for your family’s comfort. A look inside the XL14i would show you how. Our unique mounting of the shaft down fan motor improves both airflow and performance. You might need to be an engineer to appreciate the mechanics involved. But everyone in your family will enjoy the increased delivery of better air throughout your home.
- Efficient performance
The XL14i’s SEER rating of up to 15.00 makes it an energy efficient choice for home comfort.
- Economical operation
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
- Improved airflow
Unique Trane engineering provides a low-resistance flow of air for increased comfort throughout your entire home.
- Durable construction
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Better indoor air
Add a Trane Air Cleaner to your system for filtering that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants throughout your entire home for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
TRANE XL14i specifics
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL14i includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Full-Side Louvered Panels
- WeatherGuard II™ Top
- Baked-On Powder Paint
- Corrosion-Resistant WeatherGuard™ Fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ Non-Corrosive Basepan
- Unique Mounting of Shaft Down Fan Motor
- Quick-Sess Cabinet with Full Coil Protection
- Sound Insulation on Compressor
Backed by Trane’s industry-leading limited warranty
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty on compressors and outdoor coils
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts on units installed after October 1, 2001 and manufactured after January 1, 2000.
- If you have an indoor gas furnace, coil or air handler installed at the same time as a XL14i outdoor condensing unit, those units will be covered for ten years on internal functional parts as part of the outdoor unit system warranty.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor, refrigerant and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty, so you are covered for all parts and labor for the lifetime of the warranties.
- Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties apply for residential use only.
|Model||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.