TRANE CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner in Pasadena, Annapolis, Crownsville, MD and the Surrounding Areas
How does TRANE CleanEffects stack up against other air cleaners?
TRANE CleanEffects utilizes patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology to remove up to an astounding 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1″ filter. What’s more, TRANE CleanEffects has been performance-tested by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health and Engineering, Inc. (EH&E), and the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health, so you know you’re getting an air filtration system like no other.
LMS Technologies is a technology consulting company that specializes in air flow measurement, filtration testing and particle analysis. Environmental Health & Engineering is an environmental consulting and engineering services company that is dedicated to ensuring safe and productive environments, and is co-founded by Dr. John D. Spengler, PhD of the Department of Environmental Health at Harvard.
And new research conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health, in collaboration with scientists at Environmental Health and Engineering Inc., (EH&E) shows that Trane CleanEffects™ removes more than 99 percent of the common flu, or influenza A virus, from the filtered air.
- TRANE CleanEffects specifics
Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air.
- An industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy to clean filters–just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Easy installation.
- Quiet operation.
- Minimal ozone generated, less than 5 PPB (parts per billion), well below the 50 PPB FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices and significantly below some ionic-type room appliances that may reach hundreds of PPBs.
- Low pressure drop.
Why low pressure drop is good
The standard air cleaners on the market have filters that are very dense. Meaning they try to stop the dust by trapping it in a slightly porous filter. The fewer the pores the more dust it can trap. However, this not only stops the dust and dirt, but it also stops the air from moving as well. In other words, the amount of air that goes through your system is reduced so you may not be as comfortable. Less air is cleaned and less efficiently. This is called pressure drop. The revolutionary TRANE CleanEffects air filtration system has the lowest pressure drop with the highest efficiency possible. Our unique patented technology is designed to let air flow freely through the most advanced filtration system available. The result, more of your air is cleaned faster and more effectively than anything else on the market.
Backed by Trane’s industry leading-limited warranty
- TRANE CleanEffects has a ten-year limited warranty on the system’s electronics, and a five-year parts limited warranty on the system filters.
- Extended warranties are available for TRANE CleanEffects and also the rest of your Trane system. Ask for details.