TRANE 2TFB-B Compact Air Handlers
Small size, big comfort – Tight spaces are no longer a problem with the compact design of the TRANE 2TFB Compact Air Handlers. Only 37-39 inches tall, the unit can be easily installed over a hot water heater, or in a basement or attic. Quiet operation.
- A perfect fit
The smaller size means more options for where your unit will fit and work best.
- Air-Tite™ construction
Special insulation, door gaskets and thermal seals effectively seal in conditioned air, increasing efficiency and reducing your heating and cooling costs.
- Easy maintenance
Accessible filters and drain pan make upkeep simple.
- Long-term performance
A galvanized steel cabinet resists corrosion.
TRANE 2TFB-B specifics
Every Trane air handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your system will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The TFB-B includes:
- Easy Fit Compact Air-Tite™ cabinet– only 37-39 inches tall
- Easy Access Control Box and Filter Doors
- Composite, No-Leak, Rust-Resistant Drain Pan
- Easy-Clean Coil and Drain Pan
- Corrosion-Resistant Finish
- Insulated Cabinet
- Extra-Large Coil Surface
- Fully Gasketed Door
Backed by Trane’s industry leading-limited warranty
- Limited Warranty: Five-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- When a Trane air handler is installed with a TRANE XLi outdoor unit as part of a complete system, the 10-year limited functional parts warranty applies to the air handler and thermostat as well as the outdoor XLi unit.
- Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase.
- Warranties apply for residential use.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.