TRANE 2/4TFE Compact Air Handlers in Pasadena, Annapolis, Crownsville, MD and the Surrounding Areas
Uncompromised comfort – Compared to a standard air handler, the 2/4TFE air handler is designed to fit better into tight spaces. At a height of only 37-39 inches, the unit can be easily installed over a hot water heater, or in a basement or attic. The 2/4TFE also includes a variable-speed motor for humidity control and enhanced comfort.
- A perfect fit
The smaller size means more options for where your unit will fit and work best.
- The Comfort-R™ difference
Trane’s exclusive Comfort-R feature available in the variable-speed model represents the ultimate in comfort. Most standard air handlers have only three fan speeds. Ours has twelve. The result? More consistent temperatures, greater humidity control and better comfort.
TRANE 2/4TFE specifics
Every Trane air handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your system will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The 2/4TFE includes:
- Variable-Speed Fan Motor
- Easy Fit Compact Air-Tite™ cabinet– only 39″ tall
- Easy Access Control Box and Filter Doors
- Composite, No-Leak, Rust-Resistant Drain Pan
- Easy-Clean Coil and Drain Pan
- Corrosion-Resistant Finish
- Insulated Cabinet
- Extra-Large Coil Surface
- Fully Gasketed Door
Backed by Trane’s industry leading-limited warranty
- Limited Warranty: Five-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- When a Trane air handler is installed with a TRANE XLi outdoor unit as part of a complete system, the 10-year limited functional parts warranty applies to the air handler and thermostat as well as the outdoor XLi unit.
- Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase.
- Warranties apply for residential use.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.